Am I pregnant?

1. List item

Could I be pregnant? I hate to symptoms spot but I get nervouse during my TWW wait and i just want to know asap if I am off for this cycle or BFP would show up on HPT strip.
Here are my Post Ovulation details for this cycle.
1-4dpo - No symptom at all
5dpo- Tender breast, very tender in armpit area, dry Cervical Mucus, leg crampines like I ran a mrathon race days before.

6dpo- Tender breast, dry Cm, sweating like i was caught in the rain… I usually dont sweat and when I have a drop, I let it stay on my face so everybody could see I sweat too, Hubby saw the sweat and screamed "who poured water on you?
7dpo- abdominal cramps life AF was coming in few hours, i had to sleep for few minutes

8dpo- mild cramps for few seconds in the morning, milky CV, tiny acne

9dpo- All symptoms gone :confounded::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: I just think I am Off for this cycle. Still CM is white like milk…

I hate symptoms spotting, but my indicator for approaching AF is hotflashes, I havent gotten any this cycle, I cant Pee on a Stick now because AF is due in 5days… Bump anyone? I am not happy for now.:disappointed_relieved:

@Beebee1, Awww I’m sending hugs your way. Don’t sweat it darling it will happen soon. Please take your mind off the symptoms and be relaxed. Sometimes our over too know makes us feel frustrated but hey! you know what you are going to get pregnant and carry your babies and very soon. The more you think about it, the more every reaction can be assumed to be a pregnancy symptom. God bless your heart sis and please be hopeful, the best is on your way. Baby dusts!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: