Can different blood group cause infertility

hello dear moms,please i want to know if different blood group types can cause infertility,my sister has been waiting for the past 3years and they’ve done series of tests ,which shows they are both fine my sister is O+ while her husband is A+,i want to ask what correlation does it have in fertility,also has any mama seen a case like this before?Thanks

What I know of is the rhesus factor, maybe if the wife is +ve and husband is -ve, it’s one of the factor that is to be considered in infertility. Wish I could lay my hand on the article And send it here

Thank God test confirm they r both fine, God will manifest in no time, I also don’t think blood group has anything much to fertility, it’s rhasus factor like @ILovechildren had mentioned. God will bless her womb for the wait.

this subject at times is confusing, I understand if the woman is O- and she conceives (live birth or aborted) she needs to be given a particular injection. I also read recently that if a )- woman aborts and not given a particular injection at least 72 hours after the procedure, she may find it very difficult to conceive.

God’s time is the best, him only has the perfect timing, he is arranging your sister’s testimony just relax and stay strong for her.

A little research I did sisters

Can different blood groups cause infertility?

Those with blood type O may struggle to conceive due to a lower egg count and poorer egg quality, while those with blood group A seem to be more fertile.

More than 560 women with an average age of 35 undergoing fertility treatment took part in the research, led by experts from Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York and Yale University.
The study found that women who were blood type O were twice as likely to have an FSH level greater than 10 as those in any other blood group.

The findings held true even when a woman’s age was taken into account and the fact the women came from two different clinics.

People with blood group A carry the A antigen, which is a protein on the surface of the cell, but this is absent in people with O type.

On another note, I asked my gynae about all these ‘findings’ and he informed me that being blood group O (+ or -) has NO EFFECT on conception.

Despite all these findings, all I care about and believe in is GOD’s REPORT. He created man and made us perfect and beautiful made. This is all that matters to me.

yes exactly,God created all to be fruitful and multiply,to replenish and subdue it,there is nothing like blood group in God’s calender,but science will have to proove itself,they will have a child of their own my dear sister.keep interceeding for them,they will carry their baby soon