Feeling depressed

Hi TTC, my name is joy. This is my experience, what do I do. I finished treating infection after my period that started on 29th September.During my fertile days I met my husband, and am supposed to see my next period on 24th of October, and on 21st of October night I still met my husband,but not hard and not deep, he was careful bcoz 5-6 days after my fertile days, my nipples has been very sore and hurting me so much. And my breast heavy.So after 21st October night I met my husband, on 22nd early morning as I went to toilet to pee, I saw blood looking somehow like a brownish watery discharge, after few hours I still have another drop, this time around light blood. I had that dropping for two days(22nd and 23rd) I didn’t use tampons bcoz it’s not something that can pass through my undies to stain my cloth. In a day, it may be like 3 drops or 4 drops. After that 23rd, I was now seeing brownish discharge, sometimes white/ milky discharge, then on 28th October as I finished peeing and wiping off with tissue I saw light blood on the tissue, wipe again I saw white discharge,that same 28th I did blood test and it read negative, it has been white discharge both in my urine I will have white particles, then on 31st October, I still see brownish discharge, my breast has been so painful and heavy till now and my waist heavy that I have to say let me repeat a home test, I woke up by few minutes to 5am today being 4th of November, after peeing in a bowl I saw drops of blood, I still went ahead and do the urine test, it still came out negative. I don’t know what to do, I have not experience such, my breast is paining me, having low back pains and my waist being heavy. Pls if there are doctors here, read through and advice me. Thanks

1 Like

@Joyce please visit your gynae ASAP, some tests needs to be done for proper diagnosis.

So sorry for all that you are going through, this may need a gynaecologist attention before it gets worse.

1 Like

I can’t imagine what you are going through sis, but I believe a gynae is who you really need to see to shed more light on this. I’m sending plenty hugs your way :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like