Finally Postive

I want to thank God for answering my prayers through this group, my God that remembered a sinner like me will surely bless each and everyone of you in Jesus name,Amen.

Finally I am pregnant ,It feels like a dream.
Trust God cos his report is Final.

wooooooow,congrats dear @Ijeomachukwu,our God is good,you shall carry to full term ijn,and God will lso remember all waiting moms too this month.welcome to pregnancy hood.

Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah
Thank you Jesus, the God who is too powerful to fail. Jesus reigns here. I’m so so glad. Today, one of my prayers is that God should always bless us each week with at least 2 BFPs and he has made this come to pass. Mamas pls let’s rejoice we have another BFP today @aydiva @Alexkachi @Sugargal @pearl @Jay @Afolake @Mzjay

Omg!!! This God is too sweet, just like that he has somebody it for u and others. Ur miracle shall be permanent. I’m shouting right here, this group rocks for Christ. Congratulations @Ijeomachukwu He will answer the rest of us speedily this month in Jesus name. Amen

Yaweeh your name is Yaweeh, you are a miracle working God, covenant keeper, your word does not return void, thank you for the blessings of fruitfulness in this our little family, may you be praised. Congrats love @Ijeomachukwu you don carry to term finish ooo, no evil will befall you even as you journey thru. Welcome on board our latest mummy :dancer: :dancer:

Amen ooooo, This God is tooGood

Amen dear

Congratulations. God has really done it

Big congratulations to you dear @Ijeomachukwu, you shall not cast your young, you will carry to full term, Am so happy for you, the good God who did it for you will do it for all the mothers in the waiting room. Please I got a message in my spirit that you should keep to yourself about the great news until it announce itself, do not start talking to people about it both families and friends please, let it be between you, holy spirit and God for now. Is well dear.

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:Congratulations @Ijeomachukwu.

It is my turn to testify too

Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders. note

Congratulations @Ijeomachukwu I thankGod for His miracle in your life and family. Remain blessed and favoured dear.

Congratulations Mama, yu shall carry to term. It shall be well with you and your joy will not be shortlived Amen.

Your news serves as a point of contact to the rest of us, we are excited!

Congratulations dearie as I tap into your blessing so that God will also remember me too a sinner and all TTC in Jesus name Amen

Congrats. I tap into your blessing. I will testify soon.AmeN.

What a mighty God we serve. Am so happy for you dearie @Ijeomachukwu .There’s nothing God can not do. Your pregnancy is sustained in Jesus name, amen.

Congratulations @ijeomachukwu. Thank you Jesus.

Congratulations my dear…our God is sooooo good…he always keep his promises

Wow a very big congratulations, u shall not cast ur seed, u shall carry ur baby to term. Amen baby dust to us all

Congrats