How to care for your nipple during pregnancy

During pregnancy,it is very important to clean our nipples,we should avoid the use of soap,we should only clean them with water and apply olive oil on it, so as to clear the ducts for painless breastfeeding before our bundle of joy comes,Also we should make sure we pull out our nipples incase of flattened nipples so as to allow easy latching for the baby.baby dust to us all…

Thank you @aydiva, I’m next in line and will be taking my lessons from you soon :grin:

Mommas, you people should come oo, @ChaCha @Victoria @simplymilk @aydiva @Abby @Leema @anonymous2 @afolake @Becky @anonymous3 @MamaTwins @Drealmum @Aldo @fortune @HerCrown @Jay @LadyS @Libertyinstinct @Sum1beads @Rossy @Tee_s @Mydear @Xcel @Yadeife @Sapphire @anonymous1 @anonymous4 @anonymous1 @anonymous5 lessons on Motherhood 101 @mamapikin @Adelala

Am currently on parlodel cos my boobs leaks when tightly squeezed. Can I clean with same attention?

Yes,you can clean with olive oil but that does not stops the boobs from leaking, you have to stop any form of stimulation,avoid touching d nipple area, avoid squeezing and wearing of tight clothing,and don’t stop taking your medication, also you can try dietary changes and do exercise along. Am sure it will work well for you.cheers

Yes oh, motherhood 101,pls mamas in the house we want to learn oh, I hope and believe I will carry my twins very soon… @aydiva thanks for the information.

Amen.

Very interesting, my testimony is loading already I can feel it.

Pls what is d causing of nipple hurting Ouse

dear @Ayaola2 improper latching of the baby causes it to hurt,its better to put the whole areola into the baby’s mouth to prevent pains