Long Term TTC

Hello everyone… hope we all had a wonderful night? This nightmare started 2011 after surgery (ovarian cyst), it went from irregular cycle to no cycle. (2yrs with no cycle):cry: and can’t be placed on clomid because I need to get preggy. Did hsg (tubal blockage) egg reserve​:point_down:meaning menopause :fist::cry::cry:. Really don’t know what to do. I know with God all is possible but dear mommas in the house please any suggestions on what to I can do :sob::sob::cry::cry:

@Victoria, I’m happy you wrote with God all things are possible. What has ur gynae suggested? if

Have you and DH considered IVF??? This is an area you want to explore, am happy to go this exploration with you cos I’m actually considering it too. Pls let me know after other mommas have shared your thoughts @Jay @simplymilk @afolake @MamaTwins @ @Aldo @ChaCha @Sum1beads @Becky @HerCrown @Rossy @Becky @Sass @afolake @MamaTwins @Libertyinstinct @Sum1beads @Rossy @Tee_s @Mydear @Xcel @Yadeife @Drealmum

Hello Victoria, I want u to be positive, stop D tearing face, ur faith seem to be shaky, have u heard of ppl with no womb yet got preggy, lemme take u thru my journey maybe it will help. I had same egg reserve history (early menopause) with no period for 3months, and wasn’t ovulating, had hsg and was detected I had cervical stenosis, (narrow opening of the cervix) some were born that way others were re occurance of infection, and Ofcuz it’s a big cause of infertility. Another scan after one year was pointing to hypoplastic uterus (not up to the size to carry a baby) Note all these while I wasn’t seeing a gynea, but a resident Doctor Who was doing try and error, I finally met a gynea who did DC for d cervical stenosis, and I had a stent for two weeks to widen D cervix for sperm passage (very uncomfortable tubes rolling down my vj ) after which I started to get normal period, in all of this sincerely I kept reminding God of his promises n why I should have a child, n not what the doctors r saying, haven’t got yet but am positive, so u b positive, today am hypoplaqtic free, which I shared with u guys, if ivf is the next option pls follow up with prayers and positivity, that’s y we r here hun, u can take time out with the girls n have fun, think less of it, live a healthy life style, most times God blesses us when we least expect it. So Vicky weigh D options ur gynea gave n follow with positive vibe, tearing is for unbelievers. Hugs sweetie ,and congrats in advance for ur miracle babies

@Jay my love for you no be here, I swear! :kissing_heart:. I’m always in awe of ur wisdom in responding to every1’s thots. God bless you and I pray our miracles will show forth sooner than we expected and we shall have reasons to shout hallelujah. @Victoria, pls holla me if u need to hang out, we all need am wella; nothing big :wink:

Awwwwww thanks hon @ThefruitfulWife I dey try be like you now #winks# @Victoria Anyday OK, let’s hang out, talking about hanging out I think it will be healthy for us once once. Plus am suggesting we include every Wednesday for fasting… How una see am PS (hope am not sounding too spirikoko lol) @Sapphire @aydiva @anonymous6 @MamaTwins @Mummynwa @mamapikin @LadyS @Leema

@Jay :raising_hand_woman:t2::raising_hand_woman:t2::raising_hand_woman:t2::raising_hand_woman:t2:Me love that @d fasting. My sister no be matter of spirikoko oo. We have to be prayerfully violent to receive our miracles

I’m in too, let’s call on him sisters.

Yea,sure we can all fast,remember (PUSH) pray until something happens,not only ttcs, we all have lots of things on our minds to pour out to God. Am in full support.

Thanks so much @Jay @ThefruitfulWife @aydiva I appreciate you all mommas. I am holding on to God my creator in respective of what the doctors might be saying no be dem create me ooooo😃. But I just needed to talk and felt here is the best place to do that right. (First time am discussing with anyone).kindly suggest a gynea I can see, thought I should have other option.

@Victoria good morning sweet :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:. Pls where do you stay? It’s always good to use a gynae closer to where u stay if you can.

Good morning my beautiful sisters @Becky @ChaCha @simplymilk @aydiva @Abby @Leema @anonymous2 @anonymous3 @MamaTwins @Drealmum @Aldo @fortune @HerCrown @Jay @afolake @LadyS @Libertyinstinct @Sum1beads @Rossy @Tee_s @Mydear @Xcel @Yadeife @Sapphire @anonymous1 @anonymous4 it’s Friyayyy! another time to rest and cozy up with loved ones. I hope we all had a good head start, have a productive day.

Beautiful morning to you​:hugs::innocent::innocent: @ThefruitfulWife I stay @ gbagada

Good morning mommies in d house… Blessed day to you all TGIF.

Good morning dear, yaaay TGIF😁 thanks dear and you too

Look atew, imagine! we staying close to each other sef :dancer::dancer::dancer:. Staying at Oworo.
Anyone using a good gynae in Gbagada and it’s surroundings???

The one I currently use is at Ikotun and Lekki, no be my fault oo, na ttc cause am. I’ve used gynaes at Surulere and Ajao estate, but wasn’t getting a responsive feedback from them. So shifted base :grinning:
sisters, biko let’s share our gynae’s location so others can benefit too.

Yayyy! TGIF :dancer:

Dear Victoria, there is nothing impossible for God to do. Don’t get tired of praying, if a woman with no womb can conceive and give birth, how much more you. Also, if it lies in your power, give out to children that are in real need. Sow and make a pledge with God and He will surprise you. May he give every1 ttc a new song. Love u sis

Thanks @LadyS​:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::hugs:

Dear @Mulan, perhaps your gynae may have more information for the cause of the MC . You don’t even have to consider an IVF because God is going to perform his work in your life and this time around. You shall carry to term IJN.
Hydrotubation is flushing of the Uterus - the liquid methylene blue or saline is transfused from cervix into the uterine cavity to detect blockage of the tube as well as flushing of the tubes. While HSG is a radiological procedure that a contrast is passed via the Veejay to the Uterus to check your fallopian tubes if there is any blockage or not and to detect the presence of fibroids or cysts. Both involves using a liquid to detect opening of the tubes. But HSG shows an Xray of how the liquid diffuses from the tubes. Some hospitals don’t give anesthesia during both procedures. But it’s always good to request for it. I hope this helps.

Dear @Mulan, perhaps your gynae may have more information for the cause of the MC . You don’t even have to consider an IVF because God is going to perform his work in your life and this time around. You shall carry to term IJN.
Hydrotubation is flushing of the Uterus - the liquid methylene blue or saline is transfused from cervix into the uterine cavity to detect blockage of the tube as well as flushing of the tubes. While HSG is a radiological procedure that a contrast is passed via the Veejay to the Uterus to check your fallopian tubes if there is any blockage or not and to detect the presence of fibroids or cysts. Both involves using a liquid to detect opening of the tubes. But HSG shows an Xray of how the liquid diffuses from the tubes. Some hospitals don’t give anesthesia during both procedures. But it’s always good to request for it. I hope this helps.