Maca Root and Fertility

ng
Hello everyone, one of our fruitful mamas @Jay informed us of the benefits of Maca root. It is available in both powder and capsules form.

Maca is known to promote sexual function of both men and women, boost libido and increase endurance. Other benefits are:
Fertility enhancer.
Hormonal balance
Used as aphrodisiac
Increases sperm quality and volume,
Energy booster
Rich in antioxidants
Relieves menstrual cramps
Clears acnes and blemishes
Helps to control estrogen level in females with PCOS

It can be used in smoothies, soups and baked food. All the best moms in the house and have a fruitful week :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

New Members, Introduce Yourself Here
Very first steps
Getting ready to conceive

Well done babes @ThefruitfulWife

I’ve called the lady and placed my order already. No dulling :wink:

Nice :joy::grin: we will all testify before the year runs out.

Amen. @simplymilk @Victoria @ChaCha @anonymous1 @anonymous2 @Aldo @Becky @afolake you ladies shld not dull yaself o.

So I just spoke with the lady and she’s willing to give a discount of N500 if you mention you are from TTC.ng. She will be considering a discount of N1000 if the purchase order is higher. She sells 300g for 12k. Mine was delivered an hour ago.
Her number is 0903 549 6303. All thanks to @Jay.

Amen ooooooo

@ThefruitfulWife sooo nice to hear that, my prayers is that our efforts will not be in vein.

Amen

OK thanks @ThefruitfulWife

I normally use this long b4 I got married. It taste nice & work well. I use it when making my pancakes, add on oat and golden morn.

Wow! Cool

Hi, how can I get it in Lagos

How much

Hello @Ojo_Racheal_Agbeyo , I’ve spoken to the lady and she’s willing to give a discount of N500 if you mention you are from TTC.ng. She will be considering a discount of N1000 if the purchase order is higher. She sells 300g for 12k.

Her number is 0903 549 6303.