New Members, Introduce Yourself Here

@Omomeje Dorcas, welcome to fruitfulness, the weak positive could be due to any factor and it’s great your gynae has explored various tests and all look good. Your testimony will definitely manifest this new year. God shall give you double for your troubles and bless your heart desires and affliction shall not rise again. Amen

@Omomeje welcome to fruitfulness. One thing you should be rest assured is that you will definitely be blessed double times the struggles. In my cause of ttc I found out that the woman body is so complex, sometimes the doctors are confused and even diagnose wrongly, about the dye not coming out freely, could be anything from tubal issues, or adhesion, but I would also advice you seek a second opinion, though hsg can’t be done frequently, as for the positive test when not pregnant, could be anything, but definitely not something to ignore, as it’s pointing at hormones not being so good, which is what most of us face, but in the main time, keep those reports aside and take charge of your fertility, pray tirelessly, take maca root, folic acid, lots of green veggies, drink a lot of water, enjoy your love making with hubby, worry less, and in a snap babies will come. Just believe OK darling, he’s the Chief of all doctors, he’s got your back.

@Jay , thank you. So much for your response, I was really looking forward to a reply, I appreciate @ThefruitfulWife thanks for your prayers and comments , they are very reassuring . So happy to be part of this group… so, I have been having pms symptoms like its coming but has not shown .I am 11days late now, I tried the hpt and it came out as strong positive 5 times, so, this time I think I am prego went for an early scan and they saw nothing there just a cyst and a thickened endometrium. The sonographer said the cyst is a functional corpous luteum cyst as its always a sign of pregnancy but calculating from my lmp, he should have seen a gestational sac already … He requested I come back after two weeks to check again which is today… praying to God and keeping my fingers crossed.

@Omomeje please how was the second scan? I’m praying it’s the good news we have been waiting to hear . Please share with us we are very anxious.

sorry for the late response, since I got back from my appointment i have been filled wit Joy… so, The second scan looked good, there was a gestation sac and a yolk sac no yolk sac , the scan read 5 weeks 1 day but no heartbeat yet. to repeat scan in two weeks. am so happy there is progress.

My Ttc Journey period has been the most stressful time of my entire life( I ll share later what worked for me to get my bfp), This is a huge relief!.. praying and keeping my fingers crossed to carry full term…

Hallelujahhh!! Wowwwww!!! This is very exciting and a great way to start the year. I am super excited for you dearest. Your joy shall be full and you shall carry to term without stress in Jesus name. Amen. :dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

Awwww, this has brighten up my day. God is faithful. Thank you Jesus. God will remember the rest of us as he remembered you. This is the best new year gift :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed: , please we are waiting for you to share what you did to get this BFP. Pls help a sister oo

Amen

Hi everyone… My name is Lilian Delta State. Married for 5months now and i am TTC

Welcome @MrsBani, on board, God will make the journey short and quick. Please start on ur folic acid and fruits,very good too. Pls feel free to ask us any questions. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

We welcome you sis @MrsBani, please let your mind be at rest. Enjoy your hubby and be calm, it will happen before you know it. If there are any concerns already, please see your gynae.

Hi everyone, my name is Bee and im a new member ttc

My name is @gidiwifey and im happy to be here i pray my stay here is short and fruitful. Please ive been married since october and tested positive in january and febuary but negative afterwards. I really want to take in this month as my ovulation just passed and i did the needful. My husband has been sleeping like he’s pregnant and people are saying that its happening because ive taken in. How true is this?who else has experienced this?sorry for the long reply.

I have been experiencing the samd thing sis…in january and febuary but i pray this april God would bless me with a child

@Ebby and @Bee welcome sisters, I pRay with you that the wait shall be very short and brief by God’s grace. Never lose hope that God can do the miracle any seconds. Pls make sure u meet hubby as often as u can and let God do his work. Also, live healthy and if in doubt about anything fertility, pls share we are always here to help.

@Ebby Gidiwifey , don’t lose hope, the best is coming your way soon. A glorious baby that u will carry to term in Jesus name. @ husband sleeping :joy: I don’t know if that means what you think, but NEVER lose up. Baby dusts hun

Welcome @Bee, you are GTC (going to conceive) and carry your own baby. Pls feel free to share any concerns with us. We care

@Ebby the Gidiwifey, we welcome you sis, from your mouth to God’s ears. Your stay shall be short on the ttc journey with bountiful testimony. When we want something desperately, every sign/observation looks real and true. May all your effort yield a positive fruit and for hubby sleeping, that thing may be fable joor. Lol, but let’s allow God to take charge. It is done, Amen

Amen ma… I shall testify next month

Ameeen