We women have gone through a lot of emotional and psychological trauma in our journey of going to conceive. From families, friends and loved ones. But know you are not alone and most times it’s usually male-factor infertility. Here are some popular ifertility myths :
- It is the woman’s fault that you experiencing infertility.
- You can not get pregnant if you have sex during your period
- Sperm only live for several hours
- Having an orgasm helps you get pregnant
- Moderate exercise will prevent you from getting pregnant
- If you have one ovary, then you ovulate only once every two (2) months
- If you haven’t gotten pregnant after 3 months of trying, then something is really wrong.
Please add yours