Prayers for all TTC mothers

the impact of prayers can not be overemphasized when you are TTC.
The art of conception itself is a miracle, others have it easy while God chose some of us to experience delay because he wants to glorify himself through us.
Let us not see it as affliction but as a blessing, as opportunity to understand his works cos he wnts us to get closer to him. Do not be tired of praying, be fervent, have faith and speak into your life.
The power of positive confessions works like magic, let’s all try to do this everyday, and our faith is bound to intimidate our challenges.

Prayers

• God will bless our womb and grant us our miracle as our heart desires. He blessed the womb of Sarah and Hannah, he remembered them for good when others have forgotten them. His word in Psalm 115:14 said he shall increase me more and more, me and my children. Personalize and pray with faith.
    *Psalm 128:3 I am a fruitful vine in my husband’s house and our children shall surround our table.
  • I shall not be barren, neither shall I cast my young ones, the number of my days shall the Lord fulfil.

Please you are free to add yours.

Hello Beautiful mothers, i just want to share these prayers with you. With unity of faith, I know God will cause our miracles to manifest.

Heavenly father, we come before you today bcs we know you are the Almighty God and there is nothing impossible for you to do. O Lord, we desire breakthrough concerning the fruit of the womb this month. Father please let this month be our month of miracle. Open our womb and bless us with our own children. Personalise Isa 8:18, there is power in the tongue.

Deut 7:12-15
Father Lord, activate my womb for conception, I shall conceive my own babies, my children shall surround my table, I am a fruitful vine in the house of (Your husband). God made me in his likeness and everything within me is perfect and functioning well.

I silence every inner voice whispering doubt, discouragement and unbelief to my heart. i crush you under my foot. God has a plan for me and his word will not return back to him void unless it has perform that it was sent, Deut 127: 1-5

Gen 16:2a , I speak to every faulty/ redundant organs necessary for conception and childbearing in my body to receive power in the name of Jesus now, receive life and let the miracle working God perfects me. Lord please renew my reproductive organs and let they begin to function normally.

O Lord please remember me Lord for good, open your book of remembrance unto me. Psal 13:1-2. You remembered Hannah in Shiloh and blessed her womb with Children. Because you live forever and our sufficiency, let my joy be full in you, wipe away my reproah and clothe me with the garment of praise. Thank you Lord for today, in hope we shall share our testimony very soon in Jesus name.

Your word and first command in Gen 1: 27-28 said that I should be fruitful, multiply, dominate and replenish the earth. I trust your word and I am no longer leaning on my power, strength and ability. Father bring your word to pass and make this 2017 our year of fruitful manifestation in Jesus name.

O Lord, according to your word,in Gen 1:22 I am blessed, I am fruitful, I shall multiply and I shall fill the earth. These are your plans and words concerning me, I receive, claim and prophesy it into my life and marriage. This year is my year, mention your desired EDD and make with faith because our God is not man that can lie and He never fails.

Isaiah 8:18 I and the children whom the Lord has given unto me are for signs and wonders. This affirms that God has a plan and will bless us with our own children, Do not despair, have faith, hold tight and pray your way to your miracles and breakthrough. God never fails. Baby dust to all.

I break every anti-conception and anti-pregnancy spirit living with me and delaying my fruitfulness. I curse delay in conception and barrenness in my life, It shall not overtake my life. I soak my womb, fallopian tubes and ovary in the blood of Jesus. Lord I thank you for the answered prayers, Jesus loves me.

I am fruitful
My children shall surround my table.
I and the children whom the lord has given me are for signs and wonders.
I am not barren
I shall multiply, I shall replenish the earth.
My womb is blessed.

My hormones are perfectly balanced and my menstrual cycles are getting more regular in the name of Jesus and my reproductive organs work in perfect harmony with my body to allow an easy conception. I declare that the most perfect egg is getting ready to be released by my ovary and the most perfect sperm is ready to fertlize it.

I willingly release old thinking patterns of miscarriage, infertility, delay and barrenness based on fear, doubt, unbelief. I have the sound mind of Christ and I declare His commandment of Fruitfulness is working in my life. I have self-confidence that God is at work in my life and my reproductive organs necessary for conception and childbearing are working perfectly in line with God’s plan.

I declare that according to God’s work, I shall be blessed above all people and my children shall surround our table. I am a fruitful vine in my husband’s house in the name of Jesus. I am a fruitful wife, I am a mother, I am fertile and I shall have my babies in the name of Jesus.

God is able to do all that he promised, don’t give up on God!

Lord Jesus it is written in Mark 11:24, “What things soever you desire, when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.” I desire to have a set of twins and I decree I shall have a BFP next week friday. According to your word, father please hasten to perform it and make me very fruitful this month in Jesus name. You said you honor your word more than your name, according to your word in 1: 27-28 that I should multiply, and in Psl 84:11 that you will not withhold any good thing from me, please hasten to perform your word and bless us with our own gift (Psm 127:3-5) and make our quiver full of them. In Gal 3:9, 29, now because I’ve been bought with a price and Christ died for me we are heirs and all his promises to him are mine in Jesus name.

Excerpts from Supernatural Childbirth:

"Father, we thank You that children are the heritage of the

Lord, and the fruit of the womb is His reward. Children are

Your idea Father; You thought up children, and family and

home. You instituted the family in the Garden of Eden. You

ordered children; You commanded them when You said to Adam

and Eve, ‘Be fruitful and multiply.’ You said that the barren

womb is never satisfied. Lord, the Word declares that I am

wonderfully and fearfully made by You; therefore, I’m perfect

and able to conceive and have children. You said that I/(my

wife) would be a fruitful vine by the side of our house and our

children like olive plants around our table. We are not ashamed

but happy because our quiver is full of children (or arrows, as

You call them).

"Thank You, Father, that You designed and fashioned

me/her, to have children, that in the Bible barrenness was the

exception, not the rule, not Your will, not normal, something

against Your plan and purpose. And in Your goodness and

faithfulness, every barren woman in the Bible who was godly

and believed Your Word became pregnant; You opened her

womb and blessed her, and she gave birth to a precious baby just

as I/she will. You make the barren woman to keep house and to

be a joyful mother of children.

"You said, Father, that because You are our God and we are

Your people and have a covenant with You, that You will love

us and bless us and multiply us and bless the fruit of my/her

womb and that neither male nor female among Your people

would be barren.

"Father, we are redeemed from the curse of the Law by Jesus

and being barren is under the curse of the Law; therefore, we

will receive from Your grace and have children.

"Father, no plague, no evil shall come nigh our dwelling.

We are healed by the stripes of Jesus. Sickness of any kind is

taken out of our midst. You said to ask anything of You in

Jesus’ name and it would be done; and that if two of us on earth

agree as touching anything it would be done. So we pray and we

agree with You and Your Word, Father, that we will conceive

and bring forth a healthy, precious baby to Your glory and

honor. We pray all this according to Your Word and will. You

said, This is the confidence that we have in You, that if we ask

anything according to Your will, You hear us; and if You hear

us, we know we have the petition we desire of You. We have it

now. Thank You, Father, in Jesus’ name."

Reference: Supernatural Childbirth by Jackie Mize

Thank you Lord for giving me a womb that I know will produce children in my marriage.
Mt. 7: 7_8; The beauty of every marriage is the fruit of the womb.Holy spirit,paralyze every barrier and beautify my marriage this year with children in Jesus name .

Is 29:6 Lord visit me and break every power prolonging unfruitfulness in my marriage with your flames of devouring fire this quarter in Jesus name.

Is 56:6. You yoke of unfruitfulness, break and let me go now by fire.and thunder in Jesus name.

Rev 12:11.I flush out every affliction of the womb, by the blood of Jesus.

Dear Heavenly Father

I come to you in prayer Lord to finish what you started in me. LORD I know you do not lie and ask that you allow me to become pregnant again. Heavenly Father I know my miscarriage was for the best but It gave Hope where there was none. So I ask that you finish your promise to me to become a mother and have life grow inside me again. Help me to be strong enough to carry and deliver a healthy child, help me to prepare for the blessing of being a mom. Lord I wait and know in faith that your will be done that you bless me once again with the fruition of life. I thank you for I know you will bless my womb and allow me to carry a child inside my womb. Father now please allow me to give birth to a child and become a mom.
I thank you because i know you have heard my prayers for in the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

Lord I come to you with a receiving heart, I know that I am blessed with twins Lord before they form. Lord I bring my womb into the altar of prayer Lord and I bow before thy throne and receive the gift of life. My God you are the only one who can answer me and I believe that your will is done and I receive my blessings of a set of twins(Triplet). Thank you Father for in Jesus name I pray. Amen.

This is the 6th month of the year, it was the 6th month that angel Gabriel visited Mary and she conceived Jesus christ when the holyspirit came upon her. read Luke 1:26-38. Elizabeth was also visited at the same time in the 6th month in her old age and she conceived a son.

Therefore, I decree and declare that this 6th month, God shall favour me, the holyspirit shall overshadow my life and I shall conceive. According to the time of life, I shall bring forth my own babies. I shall no longer be called barren, God shall wipe away my tears. For sadness he shall give me joy, for sorrow he shall give me peace. I shall be called the fruitful wife. Me and my partner shall rejoice because children who are God’s heritage shall surround our tables.

We are breaking every cord and curse of delay, barreness, infertility and unfruitfullness. Boundaries and medical limitations are being broken. I am defying all all odds, agaisnt the doctors reports, this month all barriers and bloackage to my conception are broken. My babies are manifesting this month, my hormones, partners sperm and my reproductive organs are all working in sync. Because suddenly God is working on my behalf and he is settling my case.

This 6th month is my month, I shall be favored and God’s mercy shall overshadow my life in Jesus name. Amen.

I declare my womb is filled with babies. We want to hear the laughter of our babies in the house. Let our house be filled with joy and happiness through tour babies. I shall carry to term, I shall not cast my young, I shall not miscarry, my preganncy shall not be aborted. My babies destinies will not be exchanged in the womb. They are protected by the blood of Jesus. Demons shall not suck the lives out of my pregnancies. I am carrying destinies inside of me and they shall be great, serve and love God. In Jesus name, amen.

Heavenly Father, I pray for you to bless us with a child of our own, we’ve been trying to get pregnant for years and it pains us everytime we fail. You are the giver of life and I lift up to you this most desire of our hearts. Please bless us with a healthy and normal living baby. Take away the endometriosis that’s inside me and everything that’s preventing me to conceive. These we ask in your mighty name.
Amen.