Prayers for all TTC mothers

Heavenly Father, we thank you for your love over our lives and families.

We thank you for protection and guidance and most importantly the opportunity to be alive and in good health because it is only someone who is alive that can conceive and even bear children.
We bless you because you have started your good works in our lives and we know that you are faithful enough to complete what you have started in our lives.
We thank you for the testimonies we have had so far and we bless you because you will do more for us in this community.
We thank you because our daily confessions will begin to manifest soonest.
We thank you because we are joyful mother of children.
We bless your holy name O Lord.
And while we are waiting for your manifestation in our lives, help us to continually live in love with our husbands, friends and all around us.
Help us to be genuinely happy for mamas who conceive before us and take away every form of baby envy from us, give us the grace to love them and every other person while we wait on you.
Thank you Daddy!

Amen

Amen

Lord Jesus, king of all kings, my God who’s too faithful to fail, you are I am that I am, unchangeable changer, you remaineth the same yesterday, today and forever, from generation to generation, you are the same, you are arugbo Ojo, we worship you, we bow before your throne, as a family, we acknowledge you as our Lord and Savior, to you be all Glory in the name of Jesus. In a special way we say thank you for the many miracles manifesting in our midst, thank you for our children, thank you for our spouses, and for everything that concerns us. Lord we ask that you give us a fresh annoiting to know you more, to do your will, so that at d end we will have every reason to glorify you. In the same vein, we remember our brothers and sisters in the hospital asking you for second chance, lord we ask on their behalf to have mercy, let ur healing hands shine upon them, Amen. Grant our heart desires oh lord, we believe you have done it, thank you Lord. Amen

Dear Jesus, I know I am a sinner. I thank you for dying on the cross for me. I confess with my mouth. I believe in my heart that you are the Son of God. I believe you are the Lord and that God raised you from the dead. Please, forgive me of my sins. Wash my heart clean. Come live in my life. Be the Lord of my life. Fill me with your Holy Spirit. Teach me to walk with You and live for you the rest of my life and grant me all my heart desires.Thank you for saving me and for giving me the gift of eternal life in Heaven with you. Amen.

Amen

Our father and God, we want to thank you for the gift of life, faithfulness, mercy, protection upon us and our family. We ask that you forgive us of our sins. Father as we seek you today, please let every of our heart desires and petition be granted unto us oh God. Your word says in the book of Exo 23:26 there shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren,in thy land. Oh Lord we pray that marital, financially and spiritually, we all shall not be barren. From this day oh Lord , no more fruitless effort in our life/home. In the second part of Exo 23:26 says the numbers of thy days I will fulfill. Lord fulfill our heart desires. For amongst us here desire multiple births, a boy, a girl,Lord please fill our heart with joy and our mouth with praise and let our testimony be THE LORD HAS DONE IT before this year ends oh God we pray. Amen

Amen in Jesus name Amen

Father Lord, the God that answers prayers, in whom there is no variableness or any doubt. We bless you bcos you have said it and it shall be done. Please give us peace in our hearts, grace to wait on you as you prepare our body and womb for our marvellous children. Continue to keep our homes and make your love radiates into our lives and marriage. We know that our positive confessions shall begin to manifest and this month of October shall vomit all our long awaited miracles IJN. Father please continue to keep our husbands and let them always be at peace with us IJN. Amen

Amen

Amen in Jesus name Amen

Amen

This week God will give us a testimony that will wipe away all our disappointments IJN. Amen
I hope we all had a restful weekend.

Amen

Amen

Hello Mamas, pls don’t forget today is our fasting and prayer oo, let’s key in and our God shall show forth on our behalf. Today we shall be praying for our homes, husbands and families. That God will continue to keep our home peaceful,keep strange women out of our homes and bless our families immensely. Let’s speak what we desire into our families and have faith they will all come to pass.

Proverbs 31: 10-31
When our home is safe, good things comes in and peace reigns, joy fills our heart and we are happy. We are the neck, while our husbands are the head. If there is headache the neck and the rest of the body feels it. We shall be virtuous women in our homes and give our husbands the peace and love they desire. Amen

O lord it is another day in your presence and we lift our voices to you that you hear us from heaven. father please bless our husbands, make them the head and not the tail, whereever they go, they shall find favour, promotion shall be their lot. Bless our marriage and the works of their hands, we all be fruitful all round. Every strange woman around them shall be turned to christ, we banish every though of immorality from their hearts. Make our breasts and body be enough to suckle and quench their thirst and desire. We shall not push them out into strange hands and beds. Help us Lord to be content and to help them achieve God’s destinies for our lives and families. We shall not be liabilities on each other and we shall both live in good health till christ tarries. Amenn.

My Father my Father, thank you for today’s fast, thank you for life, for ur goodness and mercies upon each and every family represented here. Thank you for our husband’s, our fathers, councillors, the pilars of our home, Lord strengthen them, make their path right before you, bless the works of their hands, bless their going out and coming in, grant them the grace to be exemplary figures to our children and the world at large, Lord, we shut the eyes of the devourers in their midst. As many of them believing you for employment opportunities to sustain their families, Lord please remember them, and bless the desires of their hearts ijn Amen

Prince of peace, the God that reigns in the affairs of men, we raise our crowns before you and ask for your touch of greatness and favor over their lives. No woman shall take our place on the day of our joy. Help us to be Help-meet for them, help us not to be too proud to submit to them, help them to love us just like Christ loved the church, put us and our children at the center of their hearts. We shall both be very fruitful in all our endeavors and God shall perfect all that concerns us and make our joy to be full. We shall not lose our partners to the cold hands of death, and even in our waiting room, they shall support us all the way till our miracles manifests IJN. Thank you father because we know you have heard our petitions IJN. Amen

Lord pls win their hearts for yourself, help us not be nagging wives, Please give us ideas to make wealth and help them to support and raise our families.
the later end of Job was greater than his beginning, I praying for henceforth, all forces on earth, beneath the earth, under heavens, in heavens will work in your favour, protocols shall be broken for your sake, abundant rain of blessings shall be be in your life, home, career, finances and all round.

Our dear heavenly father,we thank thee for another day of waiting on you,please lord we ask thee to grant us the spirit of love,peace,patience,meekness,we ask thee oh lord to direct us and shine his light on our path,we pray oh lord for the spirit of love and not hate .we ask thee oh lord to reveal to us the right path to follow to our breakthrough and miracles,we ask thee o lord for protection upon our families,as the year is running to an end we recieve all our miracles and breakthrough IJN.Amen