Prayers for all TTC mothers

Friday Declaration;

O Lord, I submit my womb unto you, you that created the heavens and the earth with your outstretched arm. There is nothing too hard or difficult for you. I willingly submit all of myself and seek your help, mercy and favour that I may conceive this month.

You are my last hope and I don’t want to spend money on fertility trying to conceive.Please remember me o lord and give me a new testimony this month in Jesus name. I know you have done it and with this assurance, I walk in confidence that I have conceived and my babies are well implanted in my womb. I decree I shall carry them to term and they are perfectly formed.

Thank you Jesus for the answered prayers for in Jesus name I pray, Amen!

Father we release our miracle babies to everyone here trying to conceive that in this month of August, we are conceiving and our joy shall be full in Jesus name. We decree an end to unfruitfulness, delay in conception and barrenness over our lives. We declare we are fruitful and this month we shall celebrate our BFPs and long awaited manifestations of our boys, girls, twins and triplets in Jesus name.

Jesus never failed, therefore any power working to delay or postpone our joy and miracles, we declare fire from above to consume and render their plans null and void in Jesus name. In our marriages, we are succeeding and our children shall surround our tables, we are like oilve plants planted in our husbands house. Our barns shall be full because God is blessing the seeds of our body and increasing us on all sides in Jesus name. No more delay, no more wasted effort in Jesus name.

Hallelujah I believe it is done. Claim yours and say amen (it is done!)

Amen!

Amen.

We need a Testimony thread too cos we are expecting miracles before the end of this year.
Welcome @Becky @Rossy and @Sass.

You are welcome @Becky @Sass and @Rossy it’s good to have you all here :wink:

Amen

Welcome @afolake, according to your heart desires, God will perform his work and give you a testimony for your pains. We shall testify this year!
Please feel free to drop your prayers too, God sees and hears the cries of our heart. Plenty Baby dust dear

Yes we do, I’m trusting God for mine and we all shall testify.

Amen

Yahweh your name is Yahweh
You are the miracle working God , your name is Yahweh
Way maker, miracle worker, promise keeper
Light in the darkness, my God that is who you are :notes::notes::notes:
You are here moving in our midst, I worship you🎶
I worship you🎶
You are here, turning lives around, I worship you, I worship you​:notes::notes::notes:
You are here opening our wombs, I worship you :notes:
I worship you :notes:
You are here, wiping all our tears, I worship you :notes:
I worship you
Way maker, miracle worker, promise keeper
Light in the darkness, my God that is who you are…

Double amen God will answer our prayers by fire this month

Amen

Amen

Do something new in our lives x3
O lord
Do something new in our lives x3

Psalm 31:2: Turn your ear to listen to me; rescue me quickly. Be my rock of protection, a fortress where I will be safe.
Psalm 143:7: Answer me quickly, LORD; my spirit fails. Do not hide your face from me or I will be like those who go down to the pit.

Col 2: 14-15
Having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross. Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it.

Father we thank you for the gift of lives, we thank you because you deposited inside of us all it takes to make us conceive. We appreciate how far you have brought us, we also acknowledge that we can do nothing without you. Lord we just want to say thank you for our spouses and the opportunity to conceive again.

We lift our voice to you this morning and seek your face again because you are our last hope and we know you never fail. Father we declare fruitfullness in our marriage, womb and reproductive organs. We declare we shall no longer cast our young. We declare we shall carry to term, we declare peace and healing in our hearts, we declare our children are released unto us this month. We declare success on every IUI, IVF cycle we are currently on. We declare your mercy and favor over our home, we declare our homes are secured in you, we speak peace over every home facing any challenges regarding ttc, we declare strength in our hearts, spirit, soul and body. We declare we are more than conquerors in the name of Jesus.

We declare our children shall surround our tables, we declare we are like olive plants in the house of our husbands, Lord we declare no woman shall take our place in our home. We declare safe delivery unto every pregnant woman, we declare healings in our body and reproductive organs. Father please give us a testimony that will wipe away all our struggles, pain and trouble. Put a song of testimony on our lips and cause us to rejoice this month.

Thank you Jesus for we are confident you have answered all our prayers, we ask you continue to bless us and our family. In Jesus name, Amen.

Please feel free to add yours, no matter how short. God bless us all this month and forever. Amen!

Mama’s in the house , pls pray with me that this spotting I’m seeing will stop, it’s not even time yet for AF, I need a miracle in my life :weary::tired_face::tired_face:

From ur mouth to God’s ears. God will answer as u desire in Jesus name. Amen

Ameeeeeeennn.

We decree your womb shall not vomit ur babies, you shall carry to term to the glory of God’s name. Amen

Exo 1:7 The Lord will make you FRUITFUL in every area of your life this month in Jesus name. BARRENNESS and FRUITLESS EFFORTS will be TERMINATED permanently in our lives and family in Jesus name. We shall TESTIFY and CELEBRATION is coming our way this month in Jesus name. It will be a SEPTEMBER to REMEMBER. We shall receive our DOUBLE DOUBLE blessings. Have an enjoyable holiday

Amen, happy new month to all the fertile mommas in the house. God is working on our case and we shall testify this month by the grace of God