Prayers for all TTC mothers

Ameeeeeeennn :innocent::innocent:

Amen

Hello fruitful mothers in the house, pls tune in to Dove tv, on DSTV channel 349. Daddy GO of RCCG is ministering tonight concerning the fruit of the womb. God will minister to our needs in Jesus name. Amen! @MamaTwins @Jay @Aldo @afolake @simplymilk @anonymous4 @ChaCha @Victoria @LadyS @Drealmum @Jay @HerCrown @Leema @Sapphire @Rossy @Sass @Sum1beads @Mydear @Treasure

God will bless us with many miracles in this month of September in Jesus name. Father will fill our mouth with laughter in Jesus name. Amen! #Abbafather7
Rev 21:4

Turn my captivity tonight maritally, physically, spirituall, and fill my mouth with laughter, wipe away all tears tonight in Jesus name. #weepnot #Abbafather7

We will laugh well, long and laugh last in Jesus name. God will remember you this month in Jesus name. #Abbafather7

Genesis 1:28 says And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful and multiply,and replenish the earth and subdue it. I decree and declare September as my month of fruitfulness.i shall not be barren, I shall multiply ijn(Amen)

Amen

Amen, I’ve received my own babies in Jesus name.

Amen, I shall multiply exceedingly in Jesus name

In the next 7days,your womb will start developing a beautiful baby and you shall never suffer miscarriage In Jesus name Amen.

Amen

Ameeeennn

Ameeen… Thank you so much. So glad to be here! May God harken to all our prayers amen.

Emergency Bible numbers

Amen

Amen, I trust you are good and no worries. Baba God is answering our prayers in Jesus name. amen

Amen and Amen

Heavenly Father, You know my deep desire for a child. A little one to love and to hold, to care for and to cherish. i pray to thee oh lord that i may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image. Guide me in all my choices and in my conception journey, my pregnancy and my baby’s birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father. hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit. Amen.

Amen,i receive my baby by faith