Prayers for all TTC mothers

Amen!!!

Amen!

Heavenly Father,spread your divine fire of unity and love that attracts divine blessings and long life envelope us all through the appointed days and of our marriage IJN

By fire by thunder, anyone that vows to prolong unfruitfulness in our marriage expire now by fire in Jesus name.

Amen

Amen

Amen

Thank you Lord for divine settlement in all areas of our life. Your word states, that he that dwelleth in the secret place of most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty. Lord we dwell in your place of settlement as that’s our last resort, we border less of the report of Man, grant us grace to carry on, even in the toughest times. Holy Spirit settle us and Grant the desires of our heart, Father, we still remind you of your word "even before you were born, I know thy name, " so in that respect you know what we are passing through, and thesame word also state that, even when everyone desert us, and write us off, you our God will never forsake us. Olowogbogboro, Arugbo Ojo, way maker, settle us with our fruits , in our finances, in our country at large, settle our crown you use in wiping our tears away (hubby) they have been our source of strength, lord strengthn them always. Thank you for it is done.

Because our God is a promise keeper, he will meet us all at the point of our needs.
Oh God I use my self as a point of contact to all the momies here waiting for there own BFP with healthy babies that u will pour down your basket of babies on them all.
There Dr diagnosed them but they are not God. u are the unchangeable changer so my Lord go and perform in the life of this momies the miracle that will shock there family’s and friends ijn Amen.

Amen

Amen

Amen

Keep us through Lord Jesus keep us through, keep us through Lord Jesus keep us through, there are race we must run, there are victories to be won, give us power every hour to be through. Amen

James1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning
Heavenly father it is written in your word that every good gift comes from above, Heavenly Father drop down my gift, drop a baby to my womb, divine connections, peace into my marriage,finances IJN

Amen

Amen

Amen

Amen!

Amen

Ameeeen