Question from a sister in need

Good day & happy new month to everyone. Please I’ll like a review on the these fertility products, which amongst these are more effective?

1. SWISSGARDE FERTILITY KIT
  2. FREEFLOW/DRQUICK
  3. FOREVER FERTILITY KIT
  4. KOLAQGBO HERBAL
    Please help from your wealth of knowledge & recommendations from friends/family. I need to know so I can be sure of what I’m going for. Thanks & do have a fruitful week. Baby dust

Hello, I use the freeflow but it didnt work for me. I just use the forever fertility cleansing kit in April and still hoping and praying for my BFP.

@jay we need your review on the forever product you used. @Folakemi have you tried the CellGevity supplement it does wonders too.?

I haven’t tried the cellgevity supplement, i have and was told its very effective but i disregarded it due to my experience with various supplement that yielded no results but can it be used with other supplements because i am currently on some.

I believe so, let me link you up to a Nutritionist on this forum that also sells it. @MaxD234Team please respond to this question. Thanks

Hello there. Yes Cellgevity can be used with other supplements or medications. However, we usually advise you use them alone for a period under monitoring or if you must use them with compulsory medications as prescribed by a healthcare practitioner /your doctor. We can provide and monitor your use of Cellgevity. Just call our lead consultant- Collins via 08033232216

I haven’t tried the cellgevity supplement too(