Recipe I found from someone who just took in

Anyone heard of this recipe

Screenshot_20171015-161420

@Alexkachi I have also tried this recipe but please anyone that want to take it should not take it every month, but once in three months. Cos of the soda, too much of soda is not good for our health. Thank you so much.

hello dear,i think have seen something like this on facebook too,and people have been saying it really works for them,tho bicarbonate of soda should not be dangerous because of the presence of antacid which is very good for heart burn and sore throat,bananas are normal fruits we eat which helps in fertility too,also eggs and milk.I think it should work.Good luck dear

I strongly agree with @RedWine, please let’s be careful of what we take all in a bid to conceive. So we don’t complicate issues for ourselves. Baby dust to us all :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Thanks for sharing mama @Alexkachi , you are very resourceful :+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4:

Correct mama, will be trying it after my period

Hello fruitful mamas,there’s an edible bicarbonate sodium, very good alkalizer. Please make sure that’s what you are using. God will bless us all

What happens if the banana, milk, egg and soda combo is taken 2 days after menses? Will it still be effective?