Testimony oooo

My beautiful mummies in the house, my God is indeed a great God, I asked for a xmas present bf the end of this yr. I tested positive in my pregnancy result this Morning after my period is late for 4days. Am praying that many mummies will also testify in Jesus name. Keep the faith on.
Luv u all.

A big congratulations to you and Amen to your prayer.

Wow. Our God is too faithful . congrats dear

woooow,thank God,am so happy for this,its indeed a huge xmas gift,i recieve this gift for all fruitful moms here.please register for antenatal ASAP, also please share your pregnancy experience and feel free to ask questions.Enjoy preggyhood dear

Congrats dear

Thanks a lot for ur prayers n best wishes fruitful moms.

Big congratulations to u, may u carry it to full term in Jesus name

Yeeepeeeeee :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:, I call him Jehovah overdo, God of die minutes :joy: ,Congratulations Sis, you will carry to term, you will not cast your young, our prayers r with all our pregnant moms, welcome home baby.

Wow!!! Hallelujah thanks to God for this beautiful gift of conception. Our God is great! Testimonies shall abound. I claim mine too IJN. Who did this? Jesus OMG! :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:. You shall carry to term sis IJN.

Congratulations, wow! I tap into this testimony for us all

Congratulations… Grace to carry it to full term… In Jesus mighty name… Amen

Glorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy…
Great news. Awesome testimony. So shall my testimony come this season of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Amen in Jesus name

A big congrats to U. U shall carry your pregnancy to full term and deliver like the hebrew women. I tap into this miracle and pray that our testimony is near IJN

What a miraculous God we serve. Congrats sis, safe journey and glorious landing at full term. I claim my miracle in Jesus name Amen

Congratulations dear, may you carry this bundle of joy to term. Best Christmas :gift:

How are you doing @Floxy_Iy_Oni and the lil one? I hope the morning sickness is not too stressing you sha, just checking up on you.

Am asked to go for hsg am visiting d hospital for d first time about ttc 3yrs am I safe I just need opinion

Congratulations ooo.

Congrats Sis, I claim mine in Jesus name, Amen