Oh yea, you are a FTM and no clue on what or how to adjust to your changing body and how to prepare for your long awaited bundle of joy. Here is a list of To-do list and tips to guide us along the way.
- Get a good health provider
- Don’t overfeed your head with information from Dr Google
- Save money and get a good comfy pant/boxers and maternity bra and buy only the essentials
- Get support from family and friends who will be there to assist you
- Relax and take that break you need or short vacation for yourself.
- Get your nursery sets, stock up on your baby clothes, tie up loose ends before the last trimester
- Sleep sleep and sleep well. also write and share your crazy pregnancy dreams if they are not too weird.
- Now get in the mood to shop for your maternity wears and ensure they are very comfortable.
- Enjoy the last stage of your preggy
- Ask for help when you need it
3 Get a water proof pad under your bed when you sleep just in case your boobs leak/you pee yourself/your water breaks at night/etc, you never can tell what might happen.
- Stock up he house with necessities and recommendations from friends for the baby arrival and postnatal care and household items