TTC for baby no2

Hi TTC friends.
I’m trying for another baby but I’m finding it so hard. I was on implanon for 8 months, during this period, I’ve not been having my flow, I had to remove it to try for another baby. Its been 7 months now and my flow is still MIA. I’ve been placed on some contraceptives to reset my hormone, but its still same story. I recently went for a scan and I discovered that I have ovarian cyst. Mummies in the house, pls what can I used to clear this cyst without surgery, and to return my period. Has any one used guifei bao and how good is it. I really want to get pregnant soon, God’s willing. Thank you

Dear @Mimi, I feel your dilemma and hope everything becomes normalize back.
People seems to be talking about its efficacy but pls be sure to know there won’t be any side effects. One of my friends said her veejay became very tight after using it and seeing some whitish discharges on the pad.
The implanon might be the cause of it tho, as contraceptives tends to flood the body with estrogen which elevates a woman’s risk for developing cysts or fibroids. Pls keep us updated when u take it with noticeable results . :hugs:

1 Like

Good morning @Mimi, my prayer is that God answers every one of us very very soon. I tried to buy it one time to cleanse my uterus bcos of the miscarriages that happens but scared because I have to put it inside my vagina for 5days. I just changed my mind but pls let us know if you have used it b4. Mamas @Jay @aydiva @Mummynwa @afolake @simplymilk @Becky @Aldo have u used it b4?

1 Like