Tubal blockage

Is there any medicine for blocked fallopian tubes

There should be, kindly see a gynecologist sis.

It depends
It could be surgery is it one tube or both
If it’s one your gynecologist may want to concentrate on the one that is patent and face the blocked later

Thank you all .