Welcome my Baby Boy

Hello my beautiful sisters, it’s been a longgggg time and I’ve been inconsistent with my posts on this forum.
Well it’s all good news.
I had a bouncing baby boy, mother and child doing great.
Two of our members here too are preggy already. I will let them announce themselves when they are ready to. I also pray for everyone of us awaiting this great news that this year shall not pass you by IJN.

Please reach out and let’s talk about it… a problem shared is half solved. Baby dust on y’all

Awww, congratulations @ThefruitfulWife, God bless the little one. I claim mine too in Jesus name. Amen

waooo. congratulation. so happy for you and other may they all carry to full term IJN.

Please u people should give us tips of what you are using so that we can tr as well

God bless u all

Congrats mama

As you desired From your mouth to God’s ears. Amen

Thank you sis, I shall rejoice with you too very soon. Amen

I was using the Maca root powder, then the ginger drink but not consistently. I also had Hysteroscopy along the line. But in all it was God and I never lost my faith. God will announce his name in your life too this year and we shall celebrate with you and other mommies. Amen

Congratulations to you sweetie, our baby boy welcome. We love you. I claim mine in Jesus name Amen

Congratulations sister, God will give us reasons to share same story. Amen welcome baby boy, we love you

Amen, thanks dear.

Amen

Wow congratulations ma

Congratulations…

Thanks sis, yours is on the way. Amen

Thanks Ma, you are next in line for this beautiful miracle. Amen

Amen ma

Congratulations

Thanks sis @butchy